Got a question or some feedback? Whatever it is, we would love to hear from you…
For general enquiries about the cinema, Café Bar and our facilities – including what’s on and coming soon – please view the FAQs below, or complete the form below and we’ll be happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
- + How do change a ticket or get a refund?
- When it comes to your Birks Cinema tickets, while we don’t offer refunds, we do now have a new option you can use to credit your tickets to your account. That way, when you decide to book to see another film at a later date, you can use this new feature to use a credit amount when it comes to payment. Please go here for further instructions.
- + Can I reserve a table in the Café Bar?
- Our Café Bar operates on a first-come, first-serve basis so we don't accept table bookings at this time.
- + What days and times is the Birks Cinema open?
- Our current open days and times are displayed near the bottom of this page. Look for "Opening Hours" as you scroll down.
- + What films will you have when I visit?
- We currently update films each Tuesday for the following week, with some special showings scheduled weeks or months in advance. Please see our What's On page for the current programme.
- + Is the Birks Cinema wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the entire building can be accessed with a wheelchair via ramps and lifts, as well as reserved seating for wheelchairs. For more info, view this page.